Lamakaan Amateur Radio Club (LARC) is a non-profit society run entirely by volunteers to promote amateur radio. Whether you have a license or not, everyone is welcome to the club. LARC also publishes a journal called ‘QSP’ wherein we publish only original articles of varying complexity, from simple test equipment, to fully functioning radios. Our annual membership fee is Rs.500. Apply online to become a member of LARC.
Our membership is open to all people who are interested in radio and electronics.
The terms and conditions for the membership are as follows:
- LARC, that is, the Lamakaan Amateur Radio Club is a registered society. Its aim is to encourage and promote amateur radio hobby and particularly the science of radio communications.
- The membership fee of Rs.500 is chargable for a period of one year starting from the time of receipt of the fee payment. The fee is non-refundable.
- The meetings, activities of the LARC are restricted to only the members of the club.
- Specific activities such as field trips, events, workshops may be charged for separately to cover the costs of such events.
- The members are eligible to receive all the copies of the journal of LARC – the QSP during one year’s membership. The issues will be sent by ordinary post. Extra charges may apply for sending it through any other means.
- The LARC being a purely volunteer driven organization cannot guarantee regular publication of the QSP. However, our aim is to publish the QSP as a quarterly.
- Only the Members will be entitled to avail any discounts that are on offer.